Included inside the Box
Source Four Pa Ea X4 or X6
Source Four Par EA stand out of the luminaire crowd with their rugged die-cast aluminium construction and acclaimed Source Four optical technology. Superior brightness and energy savings. Source Four PARs deliver a smooth even field, and at 575 watts are comparable to 1000W PAR64s — while saving 40% on energy.
Elegant, compact, efficient and flexible – the new standard for PARs. Source Four PAR comes with a set of four snap-in lenses that mount in a cool, rotating ring. That also means no more reaching into a hot can with cracked porcelain sockets. And when you need a new lamp, just use your stock of Source Four HPLs (no need to carry a large inventory of expensive PAR64 lamps). The Source Four PAR’s compact design means more units can be mounted on a pipe or fit into a truck. Combined with reductions in power and cable requirements, Source Four PARs are perfect for touring.
- Rugged die-cast aluminium construction
- Tool-free access to the reflector and lens
- High-impact, thermally insulated knobs
- Sealed reflector housing
- Reflector temperature control through integral heat sink fins
- Gel frame holders with two accessory slots
- Top-mounted, gel-frame retainer
- Steel yoke with two mounting positions
- Positive locking yoke clutch
- UL and cUL Listed
- 115-240V, 50/60Hz
- High-temperature three-conductor 36” leads in a glass fiber outer sleeve
- Supports ETC Dimmer Doubling™ technology
- Compact tungsten filament contained in a krypton/xenonfilled quartz envelope (see table for suitable lamp types) 750W maximum
- Patented filament geometry makes for extremely efficient light collection and transmission
- Integral die-cast aluminium heat sink lamp base
- Four heat resistant, molded borosilicate glass lenses supplied with each unit: Very Narrow Spot (VNSP), Narrow Spot (NSP), Medium Flood (MFL) and Wide Flood (WFL).
- Source Four Par EA Data Sheet