Collection of personal information
- We collect personal information about you when you fill out a form or sign up to our newsletter on our website. We handle your data in accordance with the GDPR data protection legislation.
- It is our policy to collect only minimum information required to complete your request.
Use of personal information
- We use the information you provide us to process your enquiry.
- We will NOT sell or lease your personal informatiion to any third parties unless we have your express permission or are required to do so by law.
- We will NEVER send you email marketing communications unless you have consented for us to do so.
- You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to recieve marketing material from us, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email we sent you or send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “opt-out”.
Legal grounds for processing personal information
We rely on one or more of the following processing reasons:
- explicit consent from (you) the data owner;
- our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of information and services to you;
- to satisfy any legal or regulatory obligations to which we are subject or;
- to perform our obligations under the terms and conditions.
Access to data
- You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retention of personal information
We will retain your personal information on our systems only for as long as we need it, given the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law. we keep contact information (such as mailing list information) until a user unsubscribes or requests that we delete that information. If you choose to unsubscribe from our mailing list, we may keep certain limited information about you so that we have a record of your request.
Rights in relation to your information
You may have certain rights under data protection law in relation to the personal information we hold about you. In particular, you may have a right to:
- request a copy of the personal information we hold about you;
- ask that we update the personal infomation we hold about you, or correct such personal information that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- ask that we delete personal information that we hold about you, or restrict the way in which we use such personal information.
Third party links
- by email: email@example.com
- by post: gdpr@cue, Unit 5, 171 Lichfield Road, Aston, Birmingham, B6 5SN