Included inside the Box
Nexo ID24 (Pair)
13amp Power Supply
The Nexo ID24 features unique user-rotatable horn that lets users quickly select between landscape or portrait optimised coverage, ID24 brings unparalleled flexibility to the world of compact speakers with a cabinet that delivers trademark NEXO sound and performance, whether mounted horizontally or vertically.
Measuring just 309mm wide, 132mm high and 233mm front to back, the ID24 uses twin 4-inch drivers in a V formation and is ideal as a full-range speaker, or as a dedicated ‘sound beaming’ unit in difficult spaces. Mounted horizontally or vertically, ID24 delivers superior performance in all scenarios.
Primed for all touring applications, the ID24t (touring spec) features Speakon connectors and quick release rigging points for easy mounting – horizontally or vertically. ID24t is compatible with a range of NEXO accessories including the IDT-TCBRK2538 and IDT-TCBRK3851 small and large quick release truss mounting hooks, the IDT-GSTK quick release adjustable floor stand and the IDT-TVP bolt adaptor for pole stand mounting.
- Frequency Range: 95Hz – 20kHz (+/- 6dB)
- Sensitivity (1W / 1m): 100dB SPL Nominal
- Peak SPL Level (1m): 126dB Peak
- HF Dispersion Selection: (according to horns) 60° x 60°, 90° x 40°, 120° x 40°, 120° x 60°
- Nominal Impedance: 16Ω
- Recommended: 200 to 500W
- Components LF: 2×4″ – Long excursion – Neodymium magnet, HF: 1″ voice coil ½” throat – Neodymium magnet
- Height x Width x Depth: 132 x 309 x 233mm (5.2″ x 12.2″ x 9.2″)
- Weight: 6 Kg (13 lbs)
- Material: Water-resistant Polyurethane
- Finish: Black: Raw sandblasted polyurethane
- Grille: Black Stainless Steel
- Rigging: 6x 6mm threaded inserts
- Electronic Controllers: NXAMP4x1 and 4×4 Powered Controller, DTD – Controller + DTD Amp 4×0.7, DTD – Controller + DTDAmp 4×1.3
- Sub Bass: ID S110 and ID S210 low profile subwoofers
You may also be interested in...
Get in touch with us about your next event
08:00 - 17:00
(+44) (0)121 328 4777
Unit 5, 171 Lichfield Road,