Included inside the Box
Avolites Pearl Tiger
13amp Power Cable
The Pearl Tiger is a powerful, streamlined 10 roller playback version of Avo’s famous and most popular ’live’ lighting console.
It offers everything the LD, programmer or operator needs for quick and easy programming of small to medium-sized shows, with all the power, ease of use and versatility of a full sized Pearl.
The Pearl Tiger is equally suited for small theatres, conferences, schools & colleges, small to medium scale productions or production companies, tours, venues and nightclubs.
It’s small footprint, powerful functionality, familiar operating system, together with the ability to carry it under your arm make it the ideal choice for jobs having a quick setup limited rehearsal time and where the operator needs to be in full control for last minute changes.
- Includes standard Avolites Pearl features: Theatre Playback, Timecode and MIDI Triggers, etc.
- 2,048 channels to 240 moving lights on 4 isolated DMX outputs
- 10 playback
submasters(if you have an external playback wing, this Is expandable to 15 playback submasters)
- Free updateable personality library already uploaded onto the lighting console
- Ability to save preset shows via internal USB flash disc or external USB memory stick
- Small footprint of 67cm x 48cm x 14cm (or 30cm with VGA screen)
- Weight: 13kg
- Avolites Pearl Tiger manual